Do's or Don'ts
- Do Remove all items from your deck or patios before the technicians shows to perform the job.
- Do Move all items away from your home at least 5 feet the day of your cleaning.
- Do call our office if you need to reschedule, usually we can reschedule within one weeks time.
- Do make sure all your gates are unlocked so we can get around the entire house and pets are inside.
- Do move your vehicles out of driveway on the day of your cleaning.
- Do Check all windows and make sure they are closed.
- Do keep all pets inside during your cleaning, or staining of your decks.
- Do ask any questions you think you may have.
- Don't put your furniture back on your deck for 24 hours after the stain/sealer has been applied.
- Don't use your sprinklers near the deck/fence within 24 hours of stain/sealer being applied.
- Don't use your deck for 24 to 48 hours after stain/sealer has been applied.
- Don't have your pets outside while the washing/staining/sealing is being done.
- Don't come out during your house wash, please ask questions prior to us starting.