Soft washing VA
One of our specialties is soft wash cleaning, only using pressure where it is needed and only soft washing parts of your home where it should be used. There are many different types of surfaces on the customer’s home, we like to remove the mold, dirt, spider webs or bugs that are dead on the side of your home without damaging the surface.
Some key items that make our Pressure Washing Virginia Beach unique and better than other companies are, we know how to perform the soft-washing, we understand when cleaning concrete or other hard surfaces what equipment or tools to use so we have the best outcome for your cleaning. Also, we have a no-pressure roof stain removal Virginia Beach system that will not damage your roof with pressure and keeps us from most times needing to walk all over your roof. In most cases, it can be done from the ground or on a ladder. We also use ladder stabilizers that keep our ladders from damaging your gutters.
Trusted & Experienced
Reliable & Fully Insured
Types of Services Performed
Vinyl, Brick, Stucco and Wood Siding Homes
Wood Cleaning, stripping, neutralizing and staining
Black mold algae and green algae removal
Concrete surface cleaning and stain removal
Wood fence and deck repairs
Bio Barrier stain guard application
Brick or Concrete surfaces
Rust stain removal on home siding, walkway and driveways
New wood fence installation
Gutter debris removal and cleaning
Mobile RV cleaning
All Commercial and Noncommercial Properties
Fence and Deck Replacement
Gutter leaf debris protection covers installation
“Very professional and trustworthy! I came to know about this pressure washing Virginia Beach company through one of my close friend. I inquired and booked a service for my residential exterior. They came on time and turn the dark spot walls into clean and shine one. Highly recommended!” – Cory H.
“Very professional and affordable pressure washing. I was in need of a residential pressure washing company in Virginia Beach for my home. So, I Google and found J&M Pressure Washing. I contacted them and booked an appointment. They came on time and did all pressure washing services without any damage. My home now gives an appealing look. Thanks a lot James!” – Claudia M.
“Great job! Day of service they were running late from a previous job. James called to inform me so I didn’t mind the delay. Roof was cleaned and looks like new – very reasonable price! Will use the service again.” – Traci O.
“Very professional service at a great price. Showed up on time and went right to work. The house was clean before I knew it and the guys did a courtesy walk around with me to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. They even spray off your vehicles to ensure no residue or cleaners are left behind.” – Jay B.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do Remove all items from your deck or patios before the technicians show to perform the job.
- Do Move all items away from your home at least 5 feet the day of your cleaning.
- Do call our office if you need to reschedule, usually, we can reschedule within one week’s time.
- Do make sure all your gates are unlocked so we can get around the entire house and pets are inside.
- Do move your vehicles out of a driveway on the day of your cleaning.
- Do Check all windows and make sure they are closed.
- Do keep all pets inside during your cleaning, or staining of your decks.
- Do ask any questions you think you may have.
- Don’t put your furniture back on your deck for 24 hours after the stain/sealer has been applied.
- Don’t use your sprinklers near the deck/fence within 24 hours of stain/sealer being applied.
- Don’t use your deck for 24 to 48 hours after stain/sealer has been applied.
- Don’t have your pets outside while the washing/staining/sealing is being done.
- Don’t come out during your house wash, please ask questions prior to us starting.
2129 General Booth Blvd, Suite 103-216, Virginia Beach 23454
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: By Appointment