Welcome to J & M Pressure Washing and Roof Stain Removal
Professional Soft Washing Company, Servicing Hampton Roads, VA and Pensacola Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties, FL areas. Performing Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing and Roof Stain Removal in both areas plus more.
Soft washing VA and FL
One of our specialties is soft wash cleaning, only using pressure where it is needed and only soft washing parts of your home where it should be used. There are many different types of surfaces on the customer’s home, we like to remove the mold, dirt, spider webs or bugs that are dead on the side of your home without damaging the surface.
Some key items that make our Pressure Washing in Virginia Beach and Pensacola Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties FL unique and better than other companies are, we know how to perform the soft-washing, we understand when cleaning concrete or other hard surfaces what equipment or tools to use so we have the best outcome for your cleaning. Also, we have a no-pressure roof stain removal system using air diaphram pumps that will not damage your roof with pressure washing and keeps us from most times needing to walk all over your roof. In most cases, it can be done from the ground or on a ladder. We also use ladder stabilizers that keep our ladders from damaging your gutters.
Trusted & Experienced
Reliable & Fully Insured
Types of Services Performed
Vinyl, Brick, Stucco and Wood Siding Homes
Wood Cleaning, stripping, neutralizing and staining
Black mold algae and green algae removal
Concrete surface cleaning and stain removal
Wood fence and deck repairs
Bio Barrier stain guard application
Brick or Concrete surfaces
Rust stain removal on home siding, walkway and driveways
New wood fence installation
Gutter debris removal and cleaning
Mobile RV cleaning
All Commercial and Noncommercial Properties
Fence and Deck Replacement
Gutter leaf debris protection covers installation
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do Remove all items from your deck or patios before the technicians show to perform the job.
- Do Move all items away from your home at least 5 feet the day of your cleaning.
- Do call our office if you need to reschedule, usually, we can reschedule within one week’s time.
- Do make sure all your gates are unlocked so we can get around the entire house and pets are inside.
- Do move your vehicles out of a driveway on the day of your cleaning.
- Do Check all windows and make sure they are closed.
- Do keep all pets inside during your cleaning, or staining of your decks.
- Do ask any questions you think you may have.
- Don’t put your furniture back on your deck for 24 hours after the stain/sealer has been applied.
- Don’t use your sprinklers near the deck/fence within 24 hours of stain/sealer being applied.
- Don’t use your deck for 24 to 48 hours after stain/sealer has been applied.
- Don’t have your pets outside while the washing/staining/sealing is being done.
- Don’t come out during your house wash, please ask questions prior to us starting.
2129 General Booth Blvd, Suite 103-216, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
5568 Woodbine Rd, #710, Pace, FL 32571
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: By Appointment