Soft washing was developed by AC Lockyer with his knowledge and experience in plant sciences and horticulture. AC knew that the bacteria, molds, fungi, and algae growing on the exterior of buildings were more closely associated with an infection than a stain. Knowing this AC drew from his experiences and combined the technology of treating pests and fungus on plants with compatible cleaning chemicals, thereby inventing a method of soft washing.
Now instead of the blowing and blasting of pressure washing Virginia Beach, property owners could have cleanings done without the damages normally associated with pressure washing. Soft washing VA then developed ways to clean other surfaces in differing regions of the country.
Trusted & Experienced
Reliable & Fully Insured
Types of Services Performed
Soft House Washing
No Pressure Roof Cleaning
Deck Cleaning and Staining
Fence Cleaning and Staining
Composite Deck Cleaning
Vinyl Fence Cleaning
Hard Water Stain Removal
“Very professional and trustworthy! I came to know about this pressure washing Virginia Beach company through one of my close friend. I inquired and booked a service for my residential exterior. They came on time and turn the dark spot walls into clean and shine one. Highly recommended!” – Cory H.
“Very professional and affordable pressure washing. I was in need of a residential pressure washing company in Virginia Beach for my home. So, I Google and found J&M Pressure Washing. I contacted them and booked an appointment. They came on time and did all pressure washing services without any damage. My home now gives an appealing look. Thanks a lot James!” – Claudia M.
“Great job! Day of service they were running late from a previous job. James called to inform me so I didn’t mind the delay. Roof was cleaned and looks like new – very reasonable price! Will use the service again.” – Traci O.
“Very professional service at a great price. Showed up on time and went right to work. The house was clean before I knew it and the guys did a courtesy walk around with me to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. They even spray off your vehicles to ensure no residue or cleaners are left behind.” – Jay B.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do Remove all items from your deck or patios before the technicians show to perform the job.
- Do Move all items away from your home at least 5 feet the day of your cleaning.
- Do call our office if you need to reschedule, usually, we can reschedule within one weeks time.
- Do make sure all your gates are unlocked so we can get around the entire house and pets are inside.
- Do move your vehicles out of a driveway on the day of your cleaning.
- Do Check all windows and make sure they are closed.
- Do keep all pets inside during your cleaning, or staining of your decks.
- Do ask any questions you think you may have.
- Don’t put your furniture back on your deck for 24 hours after the stain/sealer has been applied.
- Don’t use your sprinklers near the deck/fence within 24 hours of stain/sealer being applied.
- Don’t use your deck for 24 to 48 hours after stain/sealer has been applied.
- Don’t have your pets outside while the washing/staining/sealing is being done.
- Don’t come out during your house wash, please ask questions prior to us starting.
2129 General Booth Blvd, Suite 103-216, Virginia Beach 23454
Mon - Sat: 8am - 5pm
Sun: By Appointment