The dark unattractive stains, streaks that you see on your roof is not tree sap, jet fuel, tar, discoloration, dirt or simply the roof aging, it is a aggressive algae called Gloeocapsa Magma. This type of mold not only destroys your roof over a period of time but cost you the curb appeal your home should have. This type of mold feeds on the limestone, which is a valuable component in the asphalt shingle composition. This type of infestation is affecting your home in many ways:
1) Slowly shorting the life of your shingles which can lead to a costly replacement.
2) Gloeocapsa Magma as it grows it feeds on the limestone in your shingles, this can lead to wavy shingles due to the shingles being lighter, therefore they can lift in high winds that can cause them to rip off.
3) Gloeocapsa Magma will contribute to the day to day growth of billions of microscopic airborne spores in and around your home and your neighbor's home.
4) Gloeocapsa Magma can cause surface temperature to increase on your shingles by aggressively darkening the roof, therefore, decreasing the shingles reflective capabilities. This will equal higher energy cost for your home.
5) Gloeocapsa Magma can impact your curb appeal to your home and over all property value.
6) Not removing Gloeocapsa Magma if not removed aids in the growth of Mold, Lichen and Moss.
"Don't replace your roof, revive it with no pressure roof washing"
After roof cleaning
Our roof cleaning methods will not void your warranty and will not cause any type of granite lose, we do not use pressure washers on our roof, we use a NO PRESSURE CLEANING METHOD, call today for your free estimate.